MPD Field Specialist
Complete offshore equipment failure reports when required
- Install, Operate and Maintain the automatic MPD system, including RCD, Triplex Pump, Chokes, PLC, HPU, flow meters and Junk Catcher.
- Perform troubleshooting and repairs in the MPD system while the equipment is in the field or at the workshop.
- Constantly monitor the wellbore parameters and inform when any deviation occurs.
- Ensure equipment, personnel, accessories and consumables required to perform services are delivered to the work site when needed and are in appropriate condition to perform the work.
- Follow all manuals, procedures, work instructions and equipment required to perform the work at the work site.
- Maintain communications with Company Representative, rig contractor, Company’s Rig Supervisor, Company's Operating Base and Contractor's Operating Base
- Attend JSA meetings, work site safety meetings, emergency drills and other meetings as requested by Company.
- Coordinate with Contractor’s Project Engineer to provide Company with daily reports and costs.
- Ensure services are performed in a safe, efficient and well-managed manner.
- Maintain work site inventory and organize timely re-supply of equipment, tools and materials required to perform the services.
Experience and Competency Requirement: - Must be fluent in English. - Must be able to work in Angola without visa sponsorship. - Must be able to make basic oilfield calculation, which includes ECD/ESD, Bottom Hole Pressure and Volume estimation. - Understanding of interfacing protocols, WITS and Siemens PLC. - Mechanical/Electrical aptitude. - Preferred to have 3+ years’ experience in the oilfield. - Preferred to have 2+ years’ Managed Pressure Drilling field experience. - Preferred to have IADC or IADC Well Control and BOSIET. - Must have a flexible working schedule
Competence / Certification:
1. Basic Safety Training - BST
1. English,2. Portuguese
Years of experience: