Customer Relationship Manager
- Contribute to the development of list of client’s base in the Oil & Gas and Marine Angolan market
- Establish connection with 2nd line managers at existing clients
- Liaise with First Line Managers at existing clients for satisfaction surveys and exploring of new business opportunities
- Create a relationship of trust with existing workforce and become their point of contact to represent them at client and internally
- Identify and develop existing clients for growth and cross selling opportunities
- Produce a monthly report in liaison with Operational department focused on client site visits – activities and results
- Promote ASCENDING brand visibility in Angola towards clients and potential candidates for employment in the Oil& Gas / Marine Sector.
- Assist in client registration processes and paperwork.
- Support the Recruitment team in getting the highly skilled Oil & Gas and Angolan experienced marine crew.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports of Ascending Sales Activity.
- Sales operational support whenever a new contract is launched.
Graduated in business management or marketing, Shipping & Marine experience in both crewing and vessel management of a minimum of 10 years, Fluent in the following Languages: English, Portuguese, French is a plus, Commercial & Sales background: Familiar with BIMCO contracts & Manning Agreements, Detailed and analytical with a mindset focused on vessel safety and HSE, Oil & Gas / Cargo logistics experiencie, Shipping & Marine experience in both crewing and vessel management of a minimum of 10 years, Commercial & Sales background: Familiar with BIMCO contracts & Manning Agreements, Oil & Gas / Cargo logistics experiencie
1. English,2. French,3. Portuguese
Years of experience: